Wednesday 2 May 2012

Some more beautiful images...... :)
For each of them I will write underneath a fantasy about what I would do if I were there :)

 mm just watch :) ..... awww beautiful :)

 
 I could use a strap on :p
 My legs spread open in her face, a hot guy with abs standing in the background doing her from behind with me watching his muscles ripple

 That g-string is infact a strap on in front.... She is strong enough to hold me up, I have my legs wrapped around her and her 'penis' ;) is inside of me....
 After she makes me cum she lies in this position and I begin to slowly rub and lick her clit, vagina and legs.....
 For these I will say who I would rather be in the photo... :)
The brunette...
 oooooohhh this looks amazing.... a guy and a girl licking me out at the same time! ;p mmmm heaven on earth...
 Wouldn't mind being the guy for a change ;)
 The brunette again.... just be cause she would feel so sexy


 The blonde... watching everything while receiving head :)
 The brunette.... ooo i love taking it from behind hehehe im naughty
 The blonde...mmmmmm....
This is wild! hehe i would love to be the guy in this pic.. the closest i would get though is wearing a strap on!
And here is my ass and some sexy stockings to top it off! hehehe... Thanks for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment